pro taper vs. renthal

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
which one would be better and more durable? what do you guys have on yours?

and what size fits the bar clamps? 7/8ths?

no no no!!!! renthal is way stronger!!!! pro taper are cheap and ont feel good they a low quality bar i found my friends msr bars were better not even kiddinggggggggggg

hmm,have u ever tried pro tapers? when i was on my buddy's banshee with renthenals, they vibrated like crazy,even at low revs. we will let dan 151 decide

Don't judge them by what you felt on the banshee....banshee's vibrate more then blasters do i found that out myself.

get them new flex bars they are like 229 dollars i think....hahaha

i personnally like TAG X5's ive got them on both my bikes....the ones for LZ400's are perfect for me and Im 6'. They are very tough bars!!

Personally i prefer a bar that isn't extremely durable. I have a renthal and i cant bend it. I have rolled pretty dame hard on that thing and it has never bent. The bad part is it will bend the steering stem because the bars just wont give. which sucks. Renthals are very strong, ive never tried pro taper though.

i think the steering stem on my blaster is bent........when you look at it from the front the bars seem to be sitting lower on one side.

lmfao. im deff not cross eyed otherwise it look like my computer screen is crooked an its not its sitting on a level desk....must be the steering stem!

i ended up getting the Pro Taper SE high bars and they are perfect! check em out!

finishonblackrims023.jpg

finishonblackrims024.jpg