Pro Circuit question

MINIGfather

Apr 9, 2009
OK...so I was getting ready to put my pro circuit platinum series pipe and silencer on and realized I dont have the flange to mount the pipe. When I got the blaster the head was missing and the guy didnt know where it was. Im assuming that the flange is with the top end somewhere. I never messed with a whole pipe and stuff before.
My question is:
Does the flange mount to the head and then the pipe is just held on with exhaust springs?
Ive looked around on the net and cant seem to find just the flange. Has anyone had to replace the flange or know anywhere to get the flange. Im at a loss and am pissed that I might not be able to use my pro circuit pipe.

Thanks guys

yes the flange bolts to the head and the springs hold the pipe on, lemme do a little diggin on the net to see if we can find you a flange

Sweet...So I e-mailed Pro Circuit. They got back to me with in a day. The flange is gonna cost me $19.95 + shipping. Not bad I guess compared to the price of a new pipe. They had great customer service, since I didnt feel comfortable e-mailing my cc info I just called them and was on the phone and off with in 10 minutes.

Thanks for info, I have a pro circuit pipe and silencer with no flange, thought it was normal? Have had problems with exhaust leakage at jug!
Thanks again