Pro Circuit Exhaust

qr4life

Jan 26, 2008
Anyone have it, if you do how do you like it? Is it loud because thats what im looking for!!!

wort pipe i heard i would go wit hthe dmc or the f7 like you want the fmf is good too and toomey is always good same with lrd dg sucks

the fmf and dg are the worst pipes,blaster 551 don't say anything about pro circuit if u have never used one! they are the pipes for medium work.

dg is like the stock pipe and fmf is a waste of money and give very little gain.

but the best pipes are LRD and F7 otherwise known as projectblaster

I have a procircuit on my blaster and its not to bad
heres a vid of wat it sounds like [OBFV=-XoWQYLX_qg]pro circuit starting up[/OBFV]
and that is not me on the blaster lol I'm the camera man

my friend has a pro circut and my blaster has the fmf well the my bike destroys it has no top end and lrd blows already have one on my pink/red blaster

be careful what u say honestly it seems like u like to diss evry pipe their is besides ur fmf. funny last time u were talking about ur LRD on the pinky blaster u wouldn't shut up about it. get ur facts straight

which pipes are on the left side and which are on the right. the only problem i have with the F7 is i don't know if my nerf bars will hit or not.

i have a pro circuit and i noticed a big gain, itll pick up the front end shiftin into 2,3, and 4th gear, great gain. i know that there is better pipes but i like my procircuit