Pro Circuit exhaust-jetting?

EvilCustoms

Mar 3, 2010
Shawano, WI
Okay, Im new to building 2 strokes, but now Im really getting into the blaster project. I rebuilt the motor to stock specs, installed a pro circuit full exhaust, and have the the vent hole filters (8) on the air box lid and running the stock carb. Thats about all the mods Im going to do to this wheeler performance wise, but i have no idea what i should do to re jet it. should i start with ten over, 20, a kit? Maybe someone can help.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm building one from scratch so i want things to be perfect before i even do the first start up. Ill post pics once i get more time to figure it out.

I have a 02 blaster bored .50 over stock air filter full pro circuit exhaust at a 700 ft elevation going to be around 30 to teens temp wise what would a good start point for jetting.

I have a 02 blaster bored .50 over stock air filter full pro circuit exhaust at a 700 ft elevation going to be around 30 to teens temp wise what would a good start point for jetting.

in those temps, I like to run rich. I run a main 3 sizes richer than my summer time jet in anything lower than 50 degrees

for your mods, elevation and temps listed, I'd throw a 310 or 320 in there and if it even ran 1/2 good without fouling plugs I'd run it.
better safe than fast and fried.
plug chop to confirm though.

What would be a sign my main jet is to small. It has a decent amount of power up until just before half throttle then it kinda Boggs out. The fastest i have had it was 37 miles per hour. That's it.