preparing for more work

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
20140823_195547.jpg
since the trade for the shee fell threw, time to get to work.

Reactions: DeJay1206
Have to order a banshee to Honda sprocket hub. Will order new sprockets in stock trx250r sizes which are 13/38. Will order 20x11x9 HD holeshots. Going to drill out the boyesen ports in the case and cylinder. Going to send it out to get big bored either to a 144 or a 165. Not sure which. I will get new v force reeds, a cr 250 intake and carb. Fix the kink in the pipe near the cylinder so the exhaust will flow better.

image_01.png
Well, here it is. Just need to get some 1 inch DOM tubing. I will make 2 new angled down tubes from the upper shock mount down to the lower frame. Than tie in the a arm mount tubes.

Reactions: motoman159
It has taken me all day to get it where it is. Also, going to make a plate to bolt down on 4 head studs and retain the head stay I already have welded in.

I think it's damn good work.
Thanks. It's coming along. I did the left side like 3 times to get it how I wanted. Now I'm onto the right side. Trying to mirror the left but the frame is a tad different on the right. But it will be close. It's nice to be able to get the pipe on and off easily.

Reactions: motoman159