DSC_0021-5.jpg

DSC_0024-5.jpg

DSC_0025-5.jpg

DSC_0026-5.jpg

AFTERI:I

DSC_0018-8.jpg

DSC_0020-7.jpg

DSC_0023-5.jpg

you should chrome the chain around the back axle.. that would be BLANG BLANG!!!! i see you painted rad shrouds.. what else did you do? touched up the frmae above teh footpegs too with soem rattle can right?

Not bad looking. Not a huge Polaris person myself, but it is a nice quad.

Nice job! Bumper works good with the plastic. Lottsa Blaster owners got a four-poke or 2 in the closet they don't talk about LOL. Mine got on the afternoon dune weight loss program :)

predtrimmingx2.jpg

predsrlfrontx2.jpg

you should chrome the chain around the back axle.. that would be BLANG BLANG!!!! i see you painted rad shrouds.. what else did you do? touched up the frmae above teh footpegs too with soem rattle can right?

repainted whole framed and re routed all the messy wiring to the inside of the frame all dont with rattle and it not a show quoad no need for bling chain
:]

Thats a sick quad.:D

Pretty pathetic chain to lock it up tho :/

its a trail atv not a show quad

Not bad looking. Not a huge Polaris person myself, but it is a nice quad.

it came out nicve it was a mess when i bought i i whish i had more pictures wehen i was striping it
did you take everything off it or just the plastics?

just plastics and wiring and taped off rest
boooooo 4 stroke!!!!! no no badass quad man!

it got balls tho
wow that second pic looks like a mess. why is there only a tiny hole in ur exhaust
yeah wiring was a mess so i re routed it
and idk thats how polaris made it its a polaris pure exhaust made by brothers i belive

Nice job! Bumper works good with the plastic. Lottsa Blaster owners got a four-poke or 2 in the closet they don't talk about LOL. Mine got on the afternoon dune weight loss program :)

:] yeah they are nice im satisfyed

hmm good querstion lol i bought it for a 1000 not running correct and dropped 700 into it so im trying to get around 2600 for it give or take a 100