Practice on the new 450

bike sounds like crap but there isn't much you can do for that XD, other than that great riding and keep at it, almost wish I had a mx track nearby to ride on once in awhile, but I'd much rather stay in the woods on the trails, good luck wit the race

Levi

hey, do you run a steering stabilizer? I'm hoping to get one this coming week, I finally got my flexx bars in and on the bike today. so I'd like to get the stabilizer on this week too sometime and go for a ride again and see if I can feel a difference :)

I was told stabilizer helps it on the death wobble kinda. not as twitchy at higher speeds... flexx bars seemed like a less fatigue thing to do and alot of the pro's seem to have it so I figured why not lol

nice man, try to bend your knees a bit more and stay lower over the bike. it helps to correct it over bigger jumps

hey, do you run a steering stabilizer? I'm hoping to get one this coming week, I finally got my flexx bars in and on the bike today. so I'd like to get the stabilizer on this week too sometime and go for a ride again and see if I can feel a difference :)

I was told stabilizer helps it on the death wobble kinda. not as twitchy at higher speeds... flexx bars seemed like a less fatigue thing to do and alot of the pro's seem to have it so I figured why not lol

CCP makes a very nice rotary style stabalizer for the ltr for the price. Don't bother with a stick type, they really aren't that great. If you ask me, a good stabalizer is worth every penny if you ride consistently at a fast pace.

I try hard to keep a fast pace. I think it'll help as well as most of my problems are in the choppy stuff like where the road is washed out to rocky bottom it gets like speed wobbles almost lol. I can hit decent sized bumps when there's not a huge pile of them all random. but when there's a ton of little bumps I have a hard time. when my buddy explained it to was sounding like it'll help ALOT. I paid for it this morning (CCP) so can't wait til it comes in.