powder coat

thedirtyalien

Mar 4, 2009
ri
how do you powdercoat??? i looked for a diy but didnt find 1... can somebody tell me so my blaster can stop being called ugly...

Well you wont be able to do it yourself with out the proper tools and equipment. Youll need an oven, a powder gun (sprayer) the powder its self not to mention other stuff

Its a relatively simple process, but you need an electric oven (never to be used with food again, a gun, an air compressor, powder, and some way of prepping items as if they were to be painted..

You can get into it cheaply for right around $200, but expect to upgrade soon or you can spend alot more initially.

It can get expensive, but the more you put into it the more you get out of it.

tell you what how about you get that thing all powder coated and bring that bad larry up to worcester and well ride em somewheres
awhile back you asked about how to get into that sandpit off 146 and i think i found a way in

im in! u move into mass or not yet?
and i thought i can do it myself but i have no oven for it i can get a gun, powder and all that stuff but no way i can get an oven .. im going to wait until i need my engine done or somthing but i def want to powder coat it i might just bring it somewhere but i wanna hit up that sand pit