post your 4stroke quad pics

Actually it was a real nice bike.

2000 KX 250

0503001412.jpg

With all the mods and work I did to it I couldnt sell it for $1400. Hell, you can get 2005 or 2006 250 2 stroke for $2000.

I am real stoked about the deal.

Im saying power wise the 400ex is going to be boring compared to that kx you had.

nice ktm I was gonna get that 450 but then got the can am my freind has the ktm its really powerful my 450 is quick to but the ktm just has beast power but the can am does weight alot less and I think handles alittle better but deffently the ktm has more power

idk the can-am sits way too high for me, and yeah the KTM makes really nice power, especially with minor mods it turns into a monster

idk the can-am sits way too high for me, and yeah the KTM makes really nice power, especially with minor mods it turns into a monster

yea the can am does sit alittle high but its just the frame and stuff it deffently takes getting used to riding it plus I tested them because my freind has the ktm 450
drag he won, stock for stock
now really turny roads same tires the ktm would slid the can am would hold the turns nice and we are both the same riding skill. My freind rode the can am and said it handles better then the ktm but again he likes how the ktm sits.
His ktm is stock besides for a slip on, my can am has the pink wire mod and the rossier full pipe, powercommander now the can am is faster but stock for stock the ktm is really fast, like I almost wish I bough the ktm instead I feel the gears are longer and it pulls harder in 1st and 2nd, so in my option there pretty even I no they are deffently faster then the trx450 and the kfx450 I want to test the yfz450r out I wanna see if its better then my can am and the ktm. As much as I would like to say my quad 450 is the best in everything its not thats why I give stright awnsers with it,all 450's have each advantages over each other.

i have sat on one of those DS 450's, i loved the way it sat. Wish i coulda brought it home with me LOL

thanks yea some people like how they sit I like how they do. go back there and buy it and take it home with you, they have good deals on them I got a good deal also because I bought 4 skidoos from this dealer also canam just runs awsome programs on there stuff

can-am does have some really great deals. My friend bought one and sold it after riding my SX, he went on to beat me in both my classes, he got 1st and i got 3rd. ive ridden the yfz-rs and i really didnt like it, it had a full fox setup and a walsh front end, plus motorwork, and it want as fast as my SX. even my buddys honda with a fully built motor wouldnt touch it. to really get power out of the KTMs you really have to scream them. which screws me up when i ride my buddys' bikes because im always on the rev limiter with them.

can-am does have some really great deals. My friend bought one and sold it after riding my SX, he went on to beat me in both my classes, he got 1st and i got 3rd. ive ridden the yfz-rs and i really didnt like it, it had a full fox setup and a walsh front end, plus motorwork, and it want as fast as my SX. even my buddys honda with a fully built motor wouldnt touch it. to really get power out of the KTMs you really have to scream them. which screws me up when i ride my buddys' bikes because im always on the rev limiter with them.

yea I think im going to sell my cr85 and one of snowmobiles and get a ktm450sx, or i might get a ktm450 dirtbike or something I want to get a ktm though

thanks yea some people like how they sit I like how they do. go back there and buy it and take it home with you, they have good deals on them I got a good deal also because I bought 4 skidoos from this dealer also canam just runs awsome programs on there stuff

if i had $5k laying around, i sooo would. I love the stuff bombardier makes, got a '69 nordic thats still kickin, and i have a 96' FIII 600 that treats me pretty well and has endless power.

if i had $5k laying around, i sooo would. I love the stuff bombardier makes, got a '69 nordic thats still kickin, and i have a 96' FIII 600 that treats me pretty well and has endless power.

yea the I had that 600 there quick for a 600 our freinds has one that has some work done to it and it keeps up with my 800r pretty well up until about 80mph

thanks, but i shoulda been patient when i was looking for a quad. i would have been so much happier with a 2-stroke 250 or 4-stroke 450.

got new wheels/tires for the 660 :)

DSC04691.jpg

photobucket is acting up hard core so I can't put up anymore atm :(

here's another one I put on myspace...

l_1259d0549ae549fb8b376f3e1633963f.jpg

thinkin about getting either a black or carbon grill. then full new front black or carbon, then rear... as money allows since I just dropped a few grand getting the bikes and slowly dumping money into them lol...

Last edited:
looks real good with them wheels. just dont go crying the 1st time they get a chip in them from a rock.

looks real good with them wheels. just dont go crying the 1st time they get a chip in them from a rock.

lol. wow. u wanna see my other 4 strokes? my $30,000 truck has a blown steering rack, I blew the rear end twice 1st one was at 2,000 miles (not even my 1st oil change) my shocks are blown and I've had new ones for at least 3 months just haven't put them in. my abs is acting up (and I don't even make an appointment to get it check been rollin it for a few weeks now with it feeling like swampers rubbing the fender when braking on full right lock turns. my wife's 07 expedition I got her has 22" chrome wheels I had put on, I don't even wash the brake dust off of. I don't clean her chrome tips on the dual borla setup I had custom done on it... I have a set of 20" wheels for my titan black/machine that match these, I ran the tires bald and opted to buy a used set of wheels/tires that don't match and let the 20"s sit... yeah, I'm really the type to cry about 10" quad rims lmfao. oh yeah, my airbag and horn don't work and haven't for at least a 2 years and I don't get them fixed (my buddy does all my safety checks lol) nah, I honestly won't care. to be honest, the raptor is the wife's bike. she hasn't gotten it past 2nd gear yet... I just like having toys doesn't matter who actually uses them. whoever dies with the most toys wins right? lol.