post up your other toys...

96 fourtrax

90 4runner(my toy), sas, locked.. yada yada too much to list.
DSCN0296.jpg

93 cherokee(currently my wifes daily driver.. soon to be just another toy) and in the background is my daily driver maxima.
P1000244.jpg

Last edited:
i hate you sir!!! i want my 87 4 runner back!! 22re auto trans 488s front and rear, 33 12.5s

my toys...

whats left of a cr125r, 84 200x... another 84? 200x.. and sasquatch... aka yard man single stage 2 stroke snow blower

and the crown vic

09 can am ds 450 x
98 yamaha blaster
89 warrior
09 skidoo 800r
08 skidoo 550x
04 polaris switchback 144
99 skidoo 583
tmaxx 2.5
02 f350 disel with 500hp and a 4in lift

96 fourtrax

90 4runner(my toy), sas, locked.. yada yada too much to list.
DSCN0296.jpg

93 cherokee(currently my wifes daily driver.. soon to be just another toy) and in the background is my daily driver maxima.
P1000244.jpg

my mom has a jeep cherokee and i take it on my trails all the time and get it muddy. lol I:I she doesnt like that to well :D

69chevy stepside longbox
frontclip.jpg

bayou.jpg

ignore the date on the pic just acuired this project so far not so good but know more when it's finally get's above 0 in my garage so i can get back to work on it right now it keeps pissing all over the floor and when it decides to start it drives fine when somebody's pushing

my 400ex
my dad 250r
s3ohew.jpg

my dads 350x
2afmzxh.jpg

200x and a china quad that i had when i was little
9850xx.jpg

and my cousins kfx400\/\/\/\/\/\/thats me gettin air of a lil hill lol and my cousins brother in the back gorund
2cgebl2.jpg

and my cousins kfx400\/\/\/\/\/\/thats me gettin air of a lil hill lol and my cousins brother in the back gorund

If its your cousins brother wouldn't that make him your cousin too? But anyways...

'90 F150
'96 Blaster
'63 Sears suburban garden tractor
'51 Farmall super c
'30's farmwagon i restored to pull behind the super c
'63 Pennsylvania Panzer Pulling tractor

If its your cousins brother wouldn't that make him your cousin too? But anyways...

'90 F150
'96 Blaster
'63 Sears suburban garden tractor
'51 Farmall super c
'30's farmwagon i restored to pull behind the super c
'63 Pennsylvania Panzer Pulling tractor

yea hes my cousin but its not his bike...lol

2000 Sportsman 500
2006 Kfx 400
Lt 80
Mtd Snowblower
Yardman Rider Mower
Homelite Chainsaw
Stihl Weedeater
2001 Saturn
1997 Town and Country
1998 28ft RV
1996 Coleman Pop up

I've got a few toys - I'm into motorsports a bit, as you can tell. Besides this stuff I'm hardcore into computers/technology and firearms B)

Here is my daily driver - swapped in a bigger motor, put a limited slip in the transmission, custom shorty headers, 8lb flywheel and a 3+ clutch. Very fun - suprised I still have a license..

Then there is my Bronco - D60 up front, D70 put back. Welded, full hydro steering with an Atlas2 transfercase going in with a stroked and fuel injected 351W.

My first pickup went wheeler and was beat on hard as well. It's now got a plow and will be playing dual roles and towing the Bronco and trailer.

I hope to have some great pics of the new blaster soon :)

picture.php

One is running, and put back together. The other just needs an engine. I am going to 240 and stroke it tho...
picture.php

picture.php

My boat (19.5 ft. bayliner), and the side of the family cruiser/recovery vehicle
picture.php

recovery vehicle put to work. 96 suburban 4x4/5.7L vortec/33x12.50...
picture.php

picture.php

My daily driver/get around town vehicle... 32 MPG average...
picture.php

We also have a yahama 4zinger that was mine 20 years ago, and now its my sons once he is old enough to ride it in a year or two. I dont have any pics of it here, but this is what it looks like except mine is blue...
2004%5C08%5C22%5Cbikepics-199826-320.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 2000 Honda CR250R

A 1986 Suzuki Quadracer LT250R being rebuilt

And a 2003 Honda CRF50 with a 110cc big bore and alot more.

Also the Blaster LOL.

hahaha oh man this will sound terrible for a 24 year old, ive got my blaster, ive got a 04 honda fourtrax [been badly damaged, next project ,mudder!] a 160 honda kart and my son has a pocket dirtbike hes too small for but hes learning [3 yr old] lol. ive got a 06 skoda octavia vrs [made by vw its a golf mk5 with bigger boot] its a 2.0 fsi turbo ive put a milltek turbo back stainless system on it with EVOMS intake and stage 2 remap, its quick!!! and ive got my old mk2 vw golf gti [rabbit in america i think] ive got coilovers, porsche d90 mirror polished rims waiting to go on and im building a 1.8 g60 supercharged motor for it.

yeah my missus has great patience for me and my 'toys'..... besides im teaching my son valuable life lessons and when hes older at least his dad will be the one who drops him off at school in and old 'charged' vw golf or on the back of a road reg'd blasty or something..lol.I:I