Possible 4 stroke conversion??

chevyboy4

Oct 18, 2009
Middletown, RI
My crank broke and it'll be more to fix the engine then i spent on the atv all together so im lookin for a new engine. at first i was lookin for another blaster engine but i saw a honda atc 200 engine (believe its a 4 stroke) for $100 that runs...anyone know how hard it migth be to convert that to fit in the blaster?

he never said 200x motor... granted 83-85 200x is 14.7 hp.. and 86-7 are 16... came pipe and carb wil ltake them up around 21-22

if it was out of a 200cc trx 200 there like 14... if it was from a 200 with a semi auto there liek 12..

see fed thats why ur the trike fool around here bro lol....and i honestly dont even know why the hell i said 200x lmao.......i didnt even notice it until u said it lolI:I

Hey guys all my 200 honda's ripped pretty good wheelies, my big red 200 would take me places the 4x4's couldn't go! Last summer i pulled a polaris 4x4 out of my swamp out back, he was buried, and i drove right around him and pulled him out LOL

You cant kill a honda, ive rolled them into ponds and turned em back over and fired first pull for me! Now you know thats reliability! But hey im just nostalgic im sure ill feel that way about my blaster if i ever get an engine for it LOL

But anyways now im done with my rant :D

Hey guys all my 200 honda's ripped pretty good wheelies, my big red 200 would take me places the 4x4's couldn't go! Last summer i pulled a polaris 4x4 out of my swamp out back, he was buried, and i drove right around him and pulled him out LOL

You cant kill a honda, ive rolled them into ponds and turned em back over and fired first pull for me! Now you know thats reliability! But hey im just nostalgic im sure ill feel that way about my blaster if i ever get an engine for it LOL

But anyways now im done with my rant :D

my dads 400ex has bent valves and it still ran like a champ! but the dam frame broke.