Ported VF3's

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Been meaning to put these up with my last for sale thread -Up for grabs is my VF3 ported cage with new petals. I'm one of those guys who likes to have the newest things out, so before I buy new must sell off the old. $85 shipped in the US.

To see more pics here is the thread-http://www.blasterforum.com/intake-136/vf3-reed-cage-porting-43411/

2mr8sh1.jpg

With em ported how do you think they would be compared to the v4's? Proly better huh? Of course I bet ur proly gonna port the 4's too

Last edited:
With em ported how do you think they would be compared to the v4's? Proly better huh? Of course I bet ur proly gonna port the 4's too

I don't know, may not have to do anything to the 4's. I need to see what the front of them look like and if it incorporates that cone as the others do, if so yes it will need matched at minimum tomy prodesign intake-hopefully they already made the changes and it will be a bolt on and go. I:I

a google search for blaster vf4 pics, shows the backside just as slick and I did our vf3's...........

VFORCE-4.jpg

im thinking i want these.. :0 im not sure yet though. just waiting for right after x mas to see if im buying this other blaster i have ben eying up. . if i do get it for the price i want, ill grab these from ya, then blast blast away........ Now if you want to give them to me for free that would be mighty nice of ya.. i tell ya what. i would even pay for shipping if that helps,,,,, bwhahahah... all serious though,, p.m me , maybee we can work something out.

Sorry to bring back an old thread I'm new to these forums couldn't find out how to pm but slickerthanyou are you still selling those leakdown tests I don't feel like making one would rather buy one let me no u can text me if u want 5164551985

Slick is no longer active and no longer posts on BF, but the opportunity exists to purchase one from Awk08.

Awk sticks his nose in often and I am positive that he will respond to your post.