port job pics

May 26, 2013
immokalee fl
can you guys tell me what do you think of this cylinder that i just got from e bay and its on it way to kor to get bored and new piston for it thanks for you time
$_14 (1).JPG
View attachment 14389
$_14 (3).JPG
$_14 (4).JPG
$_14 (5).JPG
$_14 (6).JPG
$_14.JPG
$_14 (1).JPG
View attachment 14389
$_14 (3).JPG
$_14 (4).JPG
$_14 (5).JPG
$_14 (6).JPG
$_14.JPG

Just for starters, if it was done by a pro, every thing would be even and have "straight" lines. Not bumpy like you see over those intake ports and on the exhaust. Thats lousy for a home job by a blind man

Just for starters, if it was done by a pro, every thing would be even and have "straight" lines. Not bumpy like you see over those intake ports and on the exhaust. Thats lousy for a home job by a blind man
I just wanned to ha e a cheaper alternative to get my blaster working cuz I took my cylinder to à shop near me and the tould that they wanted to charge me 320 dollars for a bore and hone with a piston.
At first they tould me that it was gonna be 160 for it but today he called me and tould me that he was having problems taking out the head studs and broke one of allready and if I wanted done it would be 320 all together

i thought the title read that you did it:)
then i read it again later...
not sure of the effect on the boyesen ports will have being crooked?
exhaust could be rounded out better with a simple piece of sandpaper and a hand/if nothing else is availableo_O
80 buck is 80 bucks...but a engine that will perform and last/and have resale value is a bit more.
i think of things like this either you pay for something nice.
Or you pay to make it nice..depends on the route you want.
all of these cheap quads/dirt bikes end up being expensive/depending how much you want out of them/how much you care/and HOW GOOD YOU CAN RIDE...o_O:eek::D