polaris 500

blasterboy08

Jul 21, 2009
ireland
anybody got one of these???because my friend has a bmw325i drift car and a guy offered him a straight swap for a racing spec polaris 500 or a 04 race spec blaster with cash.the blaster has been bored out to 270cc and has had a new engine rebuild..so does anyone what the polaris's are like??i know there fast but i heard they dont handle great...

ummm i pretty sure there is no such thing as a 270 blaster....the maximun big bore kit was a 240.....so thats guy is gonna ripe him off

I wil tell you the polaris 500's have power out the ass. Im on my raptor 350, 6th gear maxxed out and my buddy on his polaris 500 fly's by me doing a wheelie lol

i could do that also...insted of you i would be flying by ur buddy doing a wheelie...:)

If it's the Polaris 500 they are nothing to brag about, the GF has one, its piped jetted with a K&N and my Blaster will walk away from it!
If it's one of the KTM 525 Polaris's then it has some potential.

Ya stock sportsmen 500 will do about 50mph I can be in 5th gear throttle at half while my dad is wide open and I will just ride rite next to him I shift up to 6th and good by.