Plug chop pics

jaddict

Dec 18, 2011
NORTHWEST INDIANA
Here is some pics of my chop. Let me know if it looks ok. fmf sst pipe powercore 2 silencer, boysen power reeds, K&N filter lid on, 310 main, stock needle, stock pilot.

Attachments

• DSC_0373_01.jpg
    DSC_0373_01.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_0371_01.jpg
    DSC_0371_01.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 194
that looks damn near perfect, i like it a little darker for elevation and temp changes without having to rejet constantly

but that 310 sounds big for your mods, maybe masking an airleak with rich jetting ???
has it passed a leakdown test ????

that looks damn near perfect, i like it a little darker for elevation and temp changes without having to rejet constantly

but that 310 sounds big for your mods, maybe masking an airleak with rich jetting ???
has it passed a leakdown test ????
Me and you have talked about this a few times, Compression at 150 , did leak down test and it held 7psi for 2-hours. Did plug chop when it was 48 F. It seems that most of us in Indiana have to jet High do to elevation of 650 ft. Plenty of air. After I did this chop I put a 330 in for colder temps. I was originally running with no airbox lid and could not get a good ring on a chop with a 340 main.

plug chop looks perfect, run it

a 310 is large for your mods...

He and I have been down this trail, this is a perfect example of......

"nobody can tell you exact jetting, each machine is different, and location/altitude playing a big role in jetting"

or he has a "poltergiest" going on in there, LOL