Please help!!???

Cali-blaster 93

Jan 26, 2017
My local shop is trying to charge me 680 in just labor for a top end rebuild without the top and rebuild kit!that seems crazy to me is that normal?I don't even know if he needs a top end I was riding with my son in front of the house on my 93 blaster not beating on it or anything just in second and first get most of the time I'm thinking that may have done something to it because of keeping it and very minute and such low gears I was coming around the corner in second gear down shift into first and it bugged out and lost all power I tried to start it but it sounded funny and I decided to push it back home I noticed there was oil coming out of between the top and bottom of the engine I don't know too much about ATVs in general this is my first bike any information on if that's a fair price or what my problem could be please help I'm in Southern California

Oh one second I have a invoice for a top end rebuild. I will get it out and have a look.

Here. Just remember the costs are New Zealand money and is from 6/5/2015. They charge $65 a hour for labour. This is what the last owner did before I brought the bike.

20170204_013709.jpg

20170204_013723.jpg

Last edited:
no way $800 for a top end rebuild, click the links markblaster posted above, well worth the $30-ish shipping !

was it over the phone
or did you actually take it to shop
i ask cuz you might be able to fix it if it is only hear say:)