Please Help Me!!!

Aaron-46

Jan 11, 2009
I was wondering if a Honda TRX PEP FRONT SHOCKS 250R there 16 1/4 length and the rear custom axis trx 250r 88-89 would fit a blaster with +2 a-arms:-/. Cheers Aaron I:I

it depends on the arms, are they made for longer shocks? or for stock lenght shocks? just because the arms are longer does not mean they fit longer shocks.

Then they will probably not fit. If you really wanted to make them fit you could compress them and install but that would put unnecessary stress on the ball joints when they are on.

There stock length so i might give them a shot on the blaster they look the same as blaster but the rear one fits because someone has done it so i will buy the rear just now and try some other type of front shocks. Do u think banshee elka would work

cheers for that i might have a look on ebay over in america because im from scotland and its way cheaper to buy stuff from america so i think im goin to save up and get loads of mx bits from america :D

yeah everyone else use works but if the elkas cost more hopefully they will perform better on the bike. Hers the rear i was thinking of gettin

elkas are great shocks and you will be happy with them.Works are great also.Shee fronts will fit no problem but to use the peps you will most likely have to get +3 arms.

cheers i think i might but i will have to then sell my +2 a arms and thats to much hassle because i have only 1 year left on the blaster until i have to move up to my new yamaha yfz 450.

and i just looked about and the boy has put on quadzilla a arms and they are the same as mine so i think my are quadzilla 1ns so i wonder if that makes any difference :D

would yfz 15 3/4 standard length fit the blaster with the +2 a arms and its the honda 400ex rear the fits on to the blaster? and do warrior shocks fit the blaster cheers Aaron :D

To run yfz 450 shocks you wioll need atleast +3 a-arms.They put too much stress on the ball joints with anything less than that.Yes the 400ex fits the rear with minor modifications,along with many others.Not sure on the warrior shocks.If they are 14 1/2 eye to eye or very close they should work but not 100%sure.

cheers i just found yamaha raptor elkas brand new for $593 so i think they fit so im goin to buy them so what do u think would be the best rear for mx racing at a high standard. Cheers Aaron :D

would a ohlins rear honda 400ex fit because the bottle is not side on at the top it is down by the side of the shock the pic is in my pic album soz for so much questions but i need to know before christmas so i can buy it for the winter practise for 2010 season. Cheers Aaron :D Have a good Christmas