Please Help Guys!

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well I found out this morning that a friends house was lost in a fire. All of his families worldy possessions were lost and they are in a very tough spot. This guy is a VERY nice guy and he will bend over backwards to help out anyone he can. He's having a great attitude about the situation but he is still going to need some help. I'm asking you guys in hopes that you can help this family like they have helped me but where it REALLY means alot to them. They are in need and it would mean alot if the ATV community would help. I raced with this guy and he was the first guy to talk to me as soon as I lined up next to him. He offered to help me if I needed it and he just acted like he's known me for years. So if you can, PLEASE, donate some money to the fundraiser they have set up for Mike's family. Any donation makes a difference and it's GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, Paul.

Fundraiser for Michael Fleming

Hey Paul,
Sorry to hear especially this close to xmas, Our prayer list has a new addition!
Most of us can afford 10 bucks, do some research then click the link! Anything helps!

Happy holidays!

Reactions: York Racing
Thanks Slick! The donation amount is adjustable too guys! Thanks for your help for someone in need. This is what makes the ATV community a family!

It's at 42.2% now! In the first day! This goes to show that there are some good people with a heart left out there! The response from YFZCentral has been GREAT! Be sure to post in this thread if you donate to encourage others to do so also! Thanks a ton guys!

My family donated to another family in need. They are currently up to 61.2% of the goal of five hundred dollars. Wishing them the best during a difficult time. Happy holidays

I am really sorry to here his loss of there home right on top of xmas to am just sorry that i cant give any help apart from sending my best wishes to him and his family hope they get sorted out real soon its just so nice to see people come together to help someone who really needs the help at a time like this.

Reactions: York Racing
Wow guys this is GREAT!!!! We are now OVER the goal but thats no reason to stop! Every little bit will help and it's really appreciated!!!

Bummer-Thank you for the donation and kind words! Means alot!

RayBlaster-Thank you and it's fine, many people aren't in a situation allowing them to donate but the kind words are very appreciated also. And yeah this ATV community has been a great help from day 1! From YFZCentral, TRX450R.ORG, SuzukiCentral, and you guys the support has been awesome!