planning new rebuid! HELP!!!

michigan_rider

Feb 6, 2011
Romeo, Michigan
Hi everybody, i have a 96 blaster. im planning on doing a rebuild. i am thinking prime, gloss black, and clear coat on the frame. i have brand new metallic blue bars, chrome ac grab bar, and new ac chrome nerfs with blue netting. im thinking about polishing the motor. just ordered +4 rear spacers. paint top end of motor black. and get new maxxis razr 2's in the rear on beadlocks. polish throttle cover. tusk gas cap. move fenders back 4 inches. paint the swingarm blue, a-arms blue. i have works suspension with orange and black shocks... should i paint them? need some tips guys...

new30milepics007.jpg

^after a ride, heres a clean pic. since this new pic. ive taken my headlight off. broke the nerfs in this pic ive bought new bars, new grab bar, and have ridden the hell out of it.
DSCN0630.jpg

yep, a third color sprinkled in here and there is ok in my book

so it would be the blue plastics, black frame, light metallic blue bars and swinger, polished aluminum rims, gas cap, grab bar nerf bars, and axle carrier. then orange and black shocks. polished motor. it will look sweet!

it depends on how the weather is up there and how much free time you have. here its like 82 high, sunny, and dry. so its usually perfect painting weather.