pit bike

You'd be better off saving your money, all those chinese bikes are pieces of crap
If you want a little bike buy a Honda

not to to be a dick but ur WRONG. ive got a SUNL 70cc pit bike and i love it to death. had it for almost a year now and hell that was the only thing i had running for a long time while the shee an blasty was down. i use to ramp it an ride double an wheelies on it.

1818-blasterankarlan1.jpg

1817-karlaani1.jpg

1816-karalani.jpg

the only problem ive EVER had with my china bike is that i bent the rear rim from ramping it. i rampped over my blaster when it was parked down hill an yea i actully bottomed out the shock for the first time an it bent the rim. its still rides fine just shakes a lil bit. gotta order a new rim. hell ive even done brake stands through all 4 gears lol

yea u remmber when i got in that argument about how i couldnt afford to do such an such but yet i can afford to go out an drink cause what i was talkin about was 4 months past this party

pister pros arent junk.. if they can withstand travis pastrana beating them around then they should work wonders under a normal persons care.... or the Kawasaki KLX or Suzuki DRZ 110 they are sweet got good power and you can put in a 6speed tranny with clutch

60's aint good for pit bikes in my mind haha i tried doing my 20ft gap jump 4 times all 4 times it didnt end well. they would be great if there were suspension options out there like springs... ya alot of people buy them and they now make a pit quad its like 150 4poke in the reliable chinese 90's frame they look sweet realy nice shocks come race ready

pitster pros arent junk.. if they can withstand travis pastrana beating them around then they should work wonders under a normal persons care.... or the Kawasaki KLX or Suzuki DRZ 110 they are sweet got good power and you can put in a 6speed tranny with clutch

Sorry but you cant put a 6 speed in a klx110, only a 4 speed. Also pitster pros never made a 120cc. They make a 90, 140, 150 160 and 155. People need to get there facts straight. Also SUNL's are the WORST pit bike ever made. Total junk. Pitster pro are good but you need a 08 or newer.

correct me if im wrong but i dont think pister pro is a chinese brand. aren't they reliable? i've heard tons of great reviews about them so isay go for it

Pitster are Chinese, the gpx motor in produced in China along with the chassis. Visit planetminis.com they will answer all questions about bit bikes.

Sorry but you cant put a 6 speed in a klx110, only a 4 speed. Also pitster pros never made a 120cc. They make a 90, 140, 150 160 and 155. People need to get there facts straight. Also SUNL's are the WORST pit bike ever made. Total junk. Pitster pro are good but you need a 08 or newer.

idc what u say about sunl ive never had a problem but a bent rim. i love mine an thats my 2 cents. I:I

I have a 2003 Honda XR50R(same as the CRF). It has a Pitster Pro 110cc big bore kit, a ASV manual cluth conversion, complete Joker exhaust. That camr withg it when I bought it. I bought a 24mm carb, K&N style pod filter, aftermarket electrical system, TAG handle bar kit.

I got it for 300.00 bucks I bought it for my son before he was born. It was fun to ride when I got it meaning me riding it LOL. Only reason I said was fun is because Now have it apart to rebuild it not the motor just new bearing, chain sprocket, powdercoat, and other sh!t.

I am a 2stroke junky and the only thing I dont like about it is that it is a 4joke LOL.

But it will be fun to beat on again when its done and teach my son how to ride then get him on a CR60.