Piston Decesion

Blinddesign

Jan 17, 2012
SW Minnesota
What are yalls thoughts on either the Namura Piston or a Wiseco Piston? Ill need to get some pictures up, but i have major grooves on the stock piston now and also, when i took out the piston. The wrist pin just slid right out, there must not have been a pin holding it in place. I also noticed that the wall inside the jug was a bit different. I'm sure it was from the wrist pin, which made a nice groove on one side and then looking at the other side. It looks as if it was actually machined that way. Needing much help here! Thanx everyone in advance

I have posted some Pix in a album 98 Blaster. But, i do not know how to add it to this thread.... Hope yall can see. If not, please help me get them available.

Last edited:
Here ya go! Weisco FWIW! But pics are too dark to see!

2qoux.jpg

ejiiiq.jpg

24wrkmr.jpg

Well guys, just thought i would update ya. I should have taken the jug in before buying a Numara .40 over. Turns out that the jug was to damaged and i would have had to go .80 like i orginally thought. So, i need a new jug. I found a guy that knows a guy, that knows a guy on ebay with a jug that needs to be bored and is sending pix in the morning to see what the inside of the sleeve looks like. He told me that .40 will bore nicely in that jug. Pricing so far..... $68 numara piston, new/used jug $55 and then boring another $45. I'll let ya all know after i get it all put back together. I really would like to add a VForce 3 reed cage. but i dont want to fork out another $130 at the moment.

Yea, turns out that the jug on bought on Ebay, wont work either.. Dude states that it is a standard bore jug. To me, that sounds like factory or am I wrong? But, it was already bored to .80.... I contacted him and he is willing to refund my money and i have to send it back. Guess ill have to just sleeve my old one. Unless anyone can help find a good used jug, that ill be able to bore to .40 over. Since that was the piston i bought and can not be returned now. Past the 14days...