Pismo Beach

stacypfingsten

U.S.N. Veteran.
Apr 8, 2014
norcal
Went to Pismo Beach,ca recently with the boy. We had a great time. Stayed 4 days and 4 nights and had lots of fun. We really ruffed it no showers for days. 23 square mi. Of nothing but sand. We made a few friends with some sweet Banshees. These guys were so cool. There were lots of families and it's a great area for riding. If you guys ever get to Cali. You should check it out. I've attached a few pics of our new friends Banshees.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

They did well. We only had paddles on one. The other had ITP HOLESHOTS. They climb hills so well. I'm talking 40 ft. Steep sand hills. I'm definitely working on better suspension for them though.

Wow that looks like some real blow sand...

i hope one day i can get out there and ride something. i might be more interested in the sand rails tho

Wow that looks like some real blow sand...

i hope one day i can get out there and ride something. i might be more interested in the sand rails tho

Yeah the wind did blow one day all day. But hey it's the beach. Yep lots of sweet sand rail. Also saw a bad ***
Sand rail with an LT 1 Chevy motor. Oh and an awesome Humvee was running around too. Hell I saw pretty much everything. Chicks riding with only bikinis on everywhere. It is Cali though.

Reactions: Herpderplol
Where are the Bikini pics? Looks like a great time. If I can figure out how to get a quad in my Jeep I might try and hit Moab next year.

Reactions: Awk08
I've never rode in sand, but that looks like a good time! Glad the blasters went well for you there. Was it a long trip for you to get there?

It took us about 7 hrs. One way. We live about 2 1/2 hrs. North of the Bay Area. Only bad part about the trip was going through there. Man I hate the big city!