Pirate Blasters new sound

skoobyj

Oct 17, 2008
In a Tree
www.youtube.com
I threw this silencer on it but i don't know what kind it is. The packing has been removed. Anyone know what kind it is? It doesn't say anything on it. I got it with a basket case I bought for $100 last fall. I do know that there is a noticeable increase in power, but I don't see any difference in top speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought DG but wasn't sure. Thanks!

If DG is sh*tty then stock is real bad, lol I noticed more power right away with this silencer.

What difference would there be if I re packed this? Right now it's empty except for the screen tube that runs the length of the inside.

stop hatin ojn the dg... take your right side pipe and line up next to a tecate 250r or a tri z and see if you can hang.. dg makes great pipes for older 2 strokes. and makes very nice pipes for 4 strokes..just cuz they fkd up on the blaster pipe dont mean its totally junk.. and as far as silencer.. i ran that answer one all winter with no packing and loved it

stop hatin ojn the dg... take your right side pipe and line up next to a tecate 250r or a tri z and see if you can hang.. dg makes great pipes for older 2 strokes. and makes very nice pipes for 4 strokes..just cuz they fkd up on the blaster pipe dont mean its totally junk.. and as far as silencer.. i ran that answer one all winter with no packing and loved it

why would you even compare a tecate to a blaster? Straight up, dg sucks for blasters. not even better than stock some say. and your not going to notice anything with adding their silencer, idk whats in your head.

I have a dg silencer on my fmf fatty. It sounds pretty good. They came together on my quad when I bought it. I rode a full fmf setup (pipe/silencer)on a blaster before I bought the one i did and it didnt sound near as good as the fmf/dg setup.

by the way the video you posted has been removed.

dude just sayin a honda 250r could stomp both of them^^ it had way more power and acceleration..but it dosent matter