PIPEvsPIPE

02Blaster02

Sep 10, 2011
Maple Valley
which pipe would you guys recommend, fmf fatty with powercore 2 or toomey b1? I trail ride and ride sand dunes im usually in 3rd or 4th gear.thanks!

I'd say Toomey. Mine has never let me down no matter what riding. Dunes is a lot of wide open, and Toomey gives a nice mid-top end, and also seems to help me out on the bottom end, so it will do the trick for you. And it has that amazing sound... mmm.

If those are the only choices I would say the toomey. I have had both and like the toomey better. If you had a wider selection I might go with the power pro

FMF is cheap. And for the price is a hell of a good pipe! Sounds amazing and the power gain from stock is nice! My friend has one and im getting one soon. We dont get toomeys here but the FMF is good anyway. I also do alot of trail riding. The toomey is a better option though..

my dmc is realtivitly cloes to fmf. thats what i run and my 03 blaster i got a toomey. dmc alien is way better for my riding (racing) and a toomey is better power for trails and your type. i have raced both in a drag race and on the track. toomey was always close behind but i pulled away because i have more mods. toomey is going to be a 100 percent better option.

My DMC Alien loves the needle way rich on the 5th position, they state that in the fitting instructions. I had my doubts but it works for me on MX.

@ blasty 95 Not to offend you dude, your thread jacking. Send this guy a message something. And help this guy out... Me and my brother run toomey's there are great pipes for wide open areas and some trail. Pull great mid to top i would recomend toomey for the dunning you do, but not sure about trials, but if your are in 3rd in fourth the whole time youll be fine. ... Are your trials tight or open.

I have a DMC Alien that thing screams. I do trail riding and a lot of wide open riding the power is there. Great pipe to consider they are cheap new and are over looked. The higher price tags don't always mean better.

If you are looking for top end power the DMC falls short of the Toomey.

DMC really holds its own in the low and mids, for MX where you want that get up and go.