Pipe recomindations?

thats because you need to become a supporting member or 300 posts, pay 10 bux for the year membership, it will be worth it, but you can pm them if you like, but don't use anything other than paypal

I have a FUll fmf gold series exhaust, the silencer needs repacking and it comes with the flange, you will need to buy the $6 spring from a stealership though.. its 70 shipped. I only do transactions through paypal

sorry im wanting something that i can get and just throw on there right when i get it i dont want to have to do anything to it but i would prolly buy it if you were to repack it and send it with everything it needs? or how do i repack it? im not to firmiliar with tht?

DO NOT GET AN FMF! I can stand by that too, I had one, they suck. I actually put my stock pipe on and it ripped a lot more! Seriously though, get a dynoport, lrd, f7, shearer, powerpros, ect. FMF SUCKS!

ok where can i find a Dynoport brand new form like a dealer or something, you know any sites atv sites i could order off of? Or do you think shearer pipes are better?

Last edited by a moderator:
did you read what you wrote? you wrote get a dyno port from PB for 369.00 shipped, and i said get it off ebay for $315.00 shipped. PB charges to much. thats what i was saying. i never said anything about the pipe FLOTEK is selling because thats a good pipe at a good price. read the thread before you post.