pipe cleaning..

a nice chrome polish will work good, some guys use 0000 steel wool and glass cleaner, that leaves a wierd haze tho....shearers have a nickel chrome plating...so treat it nice it will look great for a long time..keep it clean....

it is an aluminum silencer...use 0000 steel wool and some good alum polish, shine like chrome. takes some time, but looks sick!!!!! did my truck wheels that way. they were pitted bad, and they shine quite nicely now......

mothers alum polish or blue magic...i think its blue magic..smells horrible, works awesome. its blue and the label is shiny....

I normally use Silvo and a scotch pad works real nice to pollish chrome parts. But when pollishing chrome always becarefull that you don't pollish off the chrome.

anything abrasive will wear on the plating..you could actually wear off teh chrome plating. and if its a nickle chrome its thin anyway. its not like a tripple chrome....tripple chrom platuing is strong and looks realy nice....

tyler is your tlakinga bout my shearer the rockstar will be cleaning it anyways.. he's my shop biotch.. hahahaha