Pink Gas Tank Cover?

I have a pink gas tank cover and hood if ur looking to trad. Hell i even have pink shocks and i hate it lol

Well im pretty sure im a man i have the twig and giggle berries to prove it haha but their is only one place for pink IMO and thats part of female anatomy

what would you trade for the pink accessories, they would actually go very well on the Pink and White rebuild I am doing for my daughter...I believe I have a few tank covers in different colors and the standard red spring shocks as well.

Well the spring hell yeah and what colors you have i have the hood tank cover seat and springs that are allpink

I will go to my storage unit and see what colors I have, I don't have any of the new style hoods though, they are all the original hoods.

Sorry it took me so long

in My storage unit, I have the following...

White rear fender (currently painted black)
White front fenders (Painted Black)
Red Hood (Old Style)
Blue rear fender (Painted Black)
Blue Tank cover

I have more but need to look at what is on my daughters bike. Most of my black stuff I used on the rebuild for my son.

Hmm well if you had some nicer rims you would thow in i wouldnt care what color you sent me i would just plasti dip them like the pink curently is lol