Pics of the new Blasty :)

wow man that is one sweet blaster!! :) lucky you got it as i was gonna buy it when i sold mine but then the guy that bought mine decided to bring it back lol il defo be interested in them plastics if you decide to sell ;) at least you have some nice shocks to go with your a-arms you bought :p

wow man that is one sweet blaster!! :) lucky you got it as i was gonna buy it when i sold mine but then the guy that bought mine decided to bring it back lol il defo be interested in them plastics if you decide to sell ;) at least you have some nice shocks to go with your a-arms you bought :p

cheers mate, what did he bring it back for? yeah was a bargain to be fair, :) it had pro-design A Arms on it when it came so still got my Hermann A Arms to sell, Along with the FMF and wider axle, all going on ebay soon I:I

cheers mate, what did he bring it back for? yeah was a bargain to be fair, :) it had pro-design A Arms on it when it came so still got my Hermann A Arms to sell, Along with the FMF and wider axle, all going on ebay soon I:I

sweet :) and head gasket was seeping oil.. lol cheap sh*t gaskets but been replaced with a genuine yamaha one I:I just buying genuine yamaha parts from now on. like gaskets and gonna price a piston once my frys or decides to f*ck up somehow lol :p yeah man! a would of bought the herman arms but im skint lol probs would of been with reigers :p

thanks a lot guys, debating black wheels now or polished aluminium ones.

id go for polished rims man! when i bought my rear yfz rims they were black i had to get rid of the black as i hated it!lol but im gonna buy polished rims one i got some cash!:) the DWT front rims are cool as well!I:I

haha, thinking about it ive got a spare set of black wheels, that are painted brand new with decent tyres on so might try them, see what they look like I:I if not I'll stick the douglas rims ive got on the front and then wait for a pair for the back :) cheers for the comments guys, was lucky to get it, Can't decide if its had engine work or not :-/ Will need to look into it when i get chance, it pulls well, really well, but the only other thing to compare is my stock blaster so guess i'll have to tear into it and see B)

was playing with the blaster today, sorting out an intermittent spark when guess what I noticed...... the heads been rechambered, this thing gets better by the day I:I