Pics of rear cut fenders

yeah...lets cut up all the blaster fenders so someday there is none left, maybe we can do the frames next......
welcome to the start of extinction

There bike there choice. Someike being diff i like cut front fendrs personally the rears ill leave alone i get muddy enough

i just quit runing front but cutingg the rear i couldent do that beacuse you would get coverd in mud but for i dont think it would be as bad when you are riding in the sand

I have cut fronts but cut backs are stupid people don't get that there ain't gonna be none left like 250r or zillas theyre gonna be slim to none and hen maier quits makin them were screwed

dont know about these things EVER being in short supply. there are Sooo many blaster parts!!! you cant compare these quads to 250r or zillas, they did not make them for 20 years like they have with the blaster no plastics were ever really changed till the did the hood in 03 everything else is virtually the same .

Mine were hacked up and bent when I got my blaster so I trimmed them up some more and ended up with this.

011.jpg

012.jpg

The don't look symetrical because of the angle I took the pics but trust me they are and they look a lot better in person. Here's a short vid if you wanna see the whole quad

My Blaster - YouTube