pics of new yfz450 calipers and wheel flip

May 26, 2013
immokalee fl
Here are some pics of my newod I just did switched from raptor 660 calipers to yfz450 and flipped the front wheels

IMAG0972.jpg

IMAG0967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 79 bronco
Looks mean. Does flipping the wheels make the front feel heavier. I mean I flipped my daughters and it was harder to steer. Just askin.

what years yfz calipers ?
been looking to switch to the dual piston yfz calipers myself, but looking at the pics on ebay, some of the brackets looked different than the shee/rappy calipers i run now

lookin good btw :)

Reactions: gsustaitav19822
They are from an 05 yfz 450 and also the raptor 700 are the same .
And also with that I got a yfz 450 master cylinder and man let me tell you they stop on a dime once you bleed the bell out of them they are worth every penny you spend on them.
And the stearing is the same to me maybe a little stiffer but not that bad at all

Reactions: Awk08
They are from an 05 yfz 450 and also the raptor 700 are the same .
And also with that I got a yfz 450 master cylinder and man let me tell you they stop on a dime once you bleed the bell out of them they are worth every penny you spend on them.
And the stearing is the same to me maybe a little stiffer but not that bad at all

I know what my next upgrade is going to be!

Reactions: gsustaitav19822
So exactly how easy is this swap? and what all does it take to do it!
You'll need to get some yfz 450 calipers and they are an upgrade from a single piston to dual piston calipers they are a straight bolt on to you spindles if you have a 03 and up bike or upgraded spindles .
As for flipping the fron wheels it helps with cornering and better stance

I have been looking at getting a new front brake Master cylinder, im going to start looking a the yfz 450 master cylinder. ;)

I have been looking at getting a new front brake Master cylinder, im going to start looking a the yfz 450 master cylinder. ;)

what i run, has built in brake light switch :)

Try to get an 07 and up witch has and upgraded from earlier years you can tell the difference if you look the two underneath them the 07 and up have a bigger piston