pics of my car

4cfed im not bragging about it at all. there are a ton of cars that are better then mine. but i take pride in making the vehicles i own better. and thought i would post pics of its progress. there will be more pics when its turboed and complete.

its cool... im not cutting on your or the car.. was trying to make apoint to jl.. who ever and i guess i cant type it like i seen it in my head.. nothing wrong with integras, got a few friends with 10-11 1/4 mile ones.. and know a few guys with show winners...

lets try this again... if someone were to brag about a car they didnt have im sure they woulndt brag they had a integra .. if your going to brag about acar you clam to have but dont im sure someone would clam to have a mk4 supra. not aemtry level/ mid level import coupe but rather brag of having a high end super car... that make sence?? i tryed!!!

it looks good.. white is a good color on it .. personally im sick of seeing green and silver teggys.. i think there are 15 diff green ones running around here

dude that thing is awsome. i love it. i wanted an integra for a long time, but they are to small for me. i ended up getting a civic.

not thread jacking but heres a picture. when i got it is was bone stock and purple.

eg.jpg

then this is my brothers 91 integra. he got it bone stock as well.

da.jpg

4cfed oh ok cool I understand what you mean. For sure if I was gonna brag about a car that wasn't mine it would be my dream car and that's a viper. But saying something is yours when its not is f*cking stupid.

Thanks d.jackson.

4cfed oh ok cool I understand what you mean. For sure if I was gonna brag about a car that wasn't mine it would be my dream car and that's a viper. But saying something is yours when its not is f*cking stupid.

Thanks d.jackson.

glad i cleared that up.. i kind wish i would have got my ex's old civic.. 96 civic ex 4 door 1.6 sohc vtec 5 speed, dark green.. bought it with just a intake, exhaust and rims and coil overs, had ghost graphics done on the sides, tinted windows, eclipse amdp sups and eclipse dvd dech 3k $ unit, 3 inch thermal r&d exhaust, full edelbrock turbo kit running 6 psi with a spearco front mount, sad part is i could run door to door all day long with it in my 95 eclipse rs dohc 5 speed with a true cold air intake, short throw, modded cam timing, and 2.5 inch obx cat back I:I

your still full of it cuz there is no sunroof on that other car its bare white up top

Why don't you stick to talking about something you know a thing or two about, which obviously isn't cars, whether that's his car or not, and from what I've seen recently, Blasters either. Why the hell are you here?

The dude has a nice clean car and thought it'd be cool to post it. This is, after all, a posting called "Pics/Vids; Show us your cool pictures or video's of ATV's, Blasters, or ANYTHING ELSE."

While it my not be a supercar, a Supra or something exotic, it's still f*ckin nice and I can guarantee you that real soon, it'll be kicking the sh*t out of just about anything you or your friends have ever seen driving past your house, much less owned or even had a ride in..

That's a nice car man, and I appreciate you taking the time to share it with us, you know, taking advantage of what this thread is for and all.

lol for all you guys that say its fake you guys must be blind
different angles of light can make things looks different shape especially white cars and the sunroof wasnt there because of the angle of the shot

nice car dude i dont drive yet but my cuzins have a few cool cars
golf r32 205 hp
lol renult clio with 182 hp
and a subaru impreze with nearly 400 hp

check the shape of the side mirrors it will say its a different car. and for you lindso ive been here longer than you have and been way more active so u can shut up

check the shape of the side mirrors it will say its a different car. and for you lindso ive been here longer than you have and been way more active so u can shut up

once again its a low resolution pic those are the smae mirrors its just that the picture quality is crap you can see the different shade of light on it showing that it has the 3 bends on it

I couldn't give a crap less about how long you've been here. All you've posted lately is a bunch of spam, and this is just a continuation of that. You have no clue what you're talking about here, and the more you say about it, the more you look like a jackass to everyone. I swear to whatever you pray to when you're upset, that if you stop talking, everyone will feel a little better about the day.

Wanna know how I know that's his car, jackass?

Because the dude is my roommate, and has been my best friend since 1999, jackass.

I helped him take his new front fenders, new bumper, and new lip to get painted a little over a week and a half ago, jackass.

Wanna know what else is different on it? You'll notice the carbon fiber hood in the new pictures isn't oxidized like it is in the first pic. And the newer front bumper doesn't have the little plastic cross-member like the old one. Wanna know why that was removed, jackass? Because there's a big f*ckin' intercooler that's about to be mounted there.

Also, if you look closely at the tire tread pattern, oh lordy the tires are different! He must have purchased new ones while I was sitting Discount Tire for an hour listening to the new Red album (Which kicks ass, btw) waiting for him to get back in my car. I thought we were there for the chicks.

Oh and did you notice in the first picture, there's no radar detector in the lower center of the windshield, jackass? That's just a little fishy now, isn't it?

You also may wanna note that the first picture looks to have been taken in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby, facing northwest. The road that El Camino is on is called Eagle Ranch. The new pictures appear to have been taken at the abandoned train station (While I was hanging upside down off a weird steel pipe 20ft off the ground, I should have the dude send us those pictures to post, too.) that's down off of 2nd street. I couldn't tell you how he got the car down there, he must have driven it or something, jackass.

I wish there was a little smiley icon of one backhanding the other. I'm gonna go ride.

I couldn't give a crap less about how long you've been here. All you've posted lately is a bunch of spam, and this is just a continuation of that. You have no clue what you're talking about here, and the more you say about it, the more you look like a jackass to everyone. I swear to whatever you pray to when you're upset, that if you stop talking, everyone will feel a little better about the day.

Wanna know how I know that's his car, jackass?

Because the dude is my roommate, and has been my best friend since 1999, jackass.

I helped him take his new front fenders, new bumper, and new lip to get painted a little over a week and a half ago, jackass.

Wanna know what else is different on it? You'll notice the carbon fiber hood in the new pictures isn't oxidized like it is in the first pic. And the newer front bumper doesn't have the little plastic cross-member like the old one. Wanna know why that was removed, jackass? Because there's a big f*ckin' intercooler that's about to be mounted there.

Also, if you look closely at the tire tread pattern, oh lordy the tires are different! He must have purchased new ones while I was sitting Discount Tire for an hour listening to the new Red album (Which kicks ass, btw) waiting for him to get back in my car. I thought we were there for the chicks.

Oh and did you notice in the first picture, there's no radar detector in the lower center of the windshield, jackass? That's just a little fishy now, isn't it?

You also may wanna note that the first picture looks to have been taken in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby, facing northwest. The road that El Camino is on is called Eagle Ranch. The new pictures appear to have been taken at the abandoned train station (While I was hanging upside down off a weird steel pipe 20ft off the ground, I should have the dude send us those pictures to post, too.) that's down off of 2nd street. I couldn't tell you how he got the car down there, he must have driven it or something, jackass.

I wish there was a little smiley icon of one backhanding the other. I'm gonna go ride.

wow... feel better?? good post though

It's the same car! I have been modifying Imports since I was 15. Its not that hard to take a car and make it look like a different car. Looks to be the same car to me. I mean look at the pics that d.jackson posted of our cars, do they look anything like a STOCK one would? No they dont.

In you first pic you can see that the car has a sun roof, and you can see it in the other pics as well. Mirrors are held on by 3 bolts? You don't think you can un bolt those and change them out?

It's just stupid that you think that he would lie about the car... Either way he shouldnt have to prove that it's his car.

Nice clean build there!

Ok so the guy changed some stuff and cleaned it up......so why are people giving him sh*t? I guess next time someone puts a new bumper or plastics on their quad we should call them posers and say they got those pics online somewhere.

i agree, it's the same car.

though i hate most body kits it is clean.

now make it go as fast as it's supposed to look,lol.

jk.... i'm a speed freak, it's my nature.

what about the head lights dont look the same to me. i say that the car by the train isnt his but in the other two looks like it? so u can get bitchy but this is my opinion say what u want

what about the head lights dont look the same to me. i say that the car by the train isnt his but in the other two looks like it? so u can get bitchy but this is my opinion say what u want

WHAT DO YOU DRIVE, THERE SPARKY?
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE A LITTLE STREAK OF INVY!!!
LET THE DUDE ENJOY AND SHUT HELL UP ABOUT IT!!!