pics of my car

loljatownboy shut the f*ck up and go play in traffic everyone will be happier that way.

the car is getting turboed with the some of the best parts you can buy. the car will be pushing around 500 hp to the wheels when i am finished. and thats only if i stay with my current turbo and intercooler. if i upgrade to the GT35r i can push quite a bit higher.

im a speed freak as well. just dont do anythign half ass so it takes a while to research and get the parts.

the car is getting turboed with the some of the best parts you can buy. the car will be pushing around 500 hp to the wheels when i am finished. and thats only if i stay with my current turbo and intercooler. if i upgrade to the GT35r i can push quite a bit higher.

im a speed freak as well. just dont do anythign half ass so it takes a while to research and get the parts.

Thats gonna be sweet when your done. Keep us updated as the build progresses(sp?)

trust me and spend the money on a good trans, good axles and good lsd, i have friends with turbo integras that eat 4-6 sets of axles a summer and 3-4 trans.. even the gsr ones cant hold up!!

so when ya puttin the trailer hitch on to haul your blaster? :)

listen not saying its not your but howcome the lights are differant in the pics? nice car though not much of an import guy im more a muscle car type

what about the head lights dont look the same to me. i say that the car by the train isnt his but in the other two looks like it? so u can get bitchy but this is my opinion say what u want

Welp then, once that duct tape comes off your seat your gonna be a poser!:-D Nice car by the way! im not much into cars as i am trucks but its nice man keep it up!

my LSD is going to cost me a grand becuase its lifetime warranty if it ever breaks they send me a new one and i send the broke one back to them. the lights are the same exact in all the pics. just different angles show them different due to them being projector headlights.

as far as the trailer hitch goes. i have a 95 YJ jeep wrangler with 6 1/2" of lift on 33s with a trailer hitch and a 99 dodge ram with 7 1/2" of lift on 37s also with a hitch :D.

my LSD is going to cost me a grand becuase its lifetime warranty if it ever breaks they send me a new one and i send the broke one back to them. the lights are the same exact in all the pics. just different angles show them different due to them being projector headlights.

as far as the trailer hitch goes. i have a 95 YJ jeep wrangler with 6 1/2" of lift on 33s with a trailer hitch and a 99 dodge ram with 7 1/2" of lift on 37s also with a hitch :D.

still would be cooler seeing the teggy haulig a blaster lol

if you live in ny you get a good race with me a 3000gt vr4 i dont even no if that would be a race 3k vr4 would blow the doors of that thing but your car is still a fast hot car my freind has one just like it I wish I could get pics of my 3k but I broke my camra well its a 97 all black with black rims and minor stuff diff exaust and k@n filters that it and smokes most cars