picked up a warrior yesterday

had a warrior, sold it to trick out my blaster then bought another 01 warrior with a frozen crank bearing for $300. I like the feel of the warriors but I wish they had just a bit more power and oomph. ya know? haha

I had one for awhile with a few engine mods. Its a fun trail quad, and I wouldnt mind having another one, but it was far too heavy and slow for my taste. No matter what you do to a Warrior engine, its still an air-cooled, 2 valve, 4 stroke with its origins in the 1980's. That is, its hard to make one fast without spending a fortune on it. I eventually traded my Warrior for a Banshee that needed a little TLC and never regretted it...

here are a few pics of mine just for kicks...
ABC_0374.jpg

ABC_0370.jpg

i have one. always liked it and always will even though it's not the fastest thing out there. there built like a tank and will last like one too.

here are the pics

Attachments

• 1111112145.jpg
    1111112145.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 1111112033.jpg
    1111112033.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 235
pretty much stock just a cobra pipe, guy said there was a hot cam in it but who knows....ac bumper some diff hell guards and bars gunna keep it how it is and just use it at a ditch banger beater.....that way i can keep my shee nice when i get it done

not bad at all man. def a good backup beater quad. you'll love it in the trails too since it has reverse.

I just picked one up here yesterday and its got a ton of sh*t on it. But I have a bad clutch and was wondering will my blasters clutch plates fit in the warrior basket???? someone help me with this and my swingarm and carrier are junk. need new one any ideas??

no they will not interchange.

i got one given to me,i bought a new timing chain and intake valve and got her running then gave it to my brother lol.still have a new pro x piston and rings here size 84mm