Picked up a new little toy ;)

SalM

Aug 1, 2011
Whats up guys?! Its been a whileeeee, but I got really caught up and busy the last few weeks but just last weekend I picked up my brother a new little toy I:I

Picked up my bro a 2008 IMMACULATE original owner raptor 250!

I dont have any pics on hand right now, but I'll hopefully getting them on my computer off my camera tomorrow. and I picked up some new goodies for my Yfz.! Good time lol

Raptor%20250%20studio.jpg

Slowly but surely I'll be hooking up my brothers 250 for him to race the 250 class...

First things first CT Racing full pipe or a full HMF pipe with a jet kit, and a nice set of either Renthals like pictured or Pro-Tapers with anti-vibe clamps and of course some badassss ASV levers, with some nice nerf bars, and brand new front bumper/grab bar, port and polish, extended axle, extended a-arms and beadlock rims and other little odds and ends for looks. I dont even want to think about buying suspension, I'll have more money in parts into than I actually picked the bike up for haha.

Theres my lovely list lol. I have a hefty parts price tag coming my way LOL slowly I'll get there hopefully. Any advice to my brother on racing in the youth 250 class? He's 7 by the way just so you guys know haha.

Thanks for looking guys, I'll try and get those pics tomorrow thanks.

Hahaha, All jokes aside the last few day I've spent more time riding the 250 over my 450, that 250 is so nice and compact and just real fun to throw around. I'm 6'1 and 240lbs and when I mean hauls it hauls... I do 3rd gear wheelies just leaning back a bit and punching the throttle.

Made a new thread with all the pics ive been meaning to upload involving tools and quads and parts and stuff lol. check it out in the pics vids section

More power then a stock blaster?

In all honesty it feels like more power, especially once I put a pipe, intake jet kit and port and polish... I'm pretty sure it'll dominate blasters. Very quick and snappy stock now to begin with

Can you explain to me how a 7 year old can handle a 250? Lol seems a little crazy. But hey, if he's enjoying it, good for him!

Can you explain to me how a 7 year old can handle a 250? Lol seems a little crazy. But hey, if he's enjoying it, good for him!

Thats what I said But the way he rode the 125 was unexplainable... He mastered it so now he already learned how to ride the clutch within the first 20 minutes of the bike being home and now hes itchin to go upstate to open her up a bit... he loves it...! I:I

We have a 350 Rappy and that bike aint faster then the two blasters we have.As a matter of fact the TORS acted up on my 10yo sons Blaster and I told him to take the raptor for the rest of the day and he was pissed.But he rode it and I bypassed the TORS and he promply put the rappy back on the trailer. Thats awesome that your bro can pull the clutch at 7. My 7yo daughter could not do it very well. So I got her a 90 for now.

Nice man. Honestly I really couldn't tell you. I personally just feel like the 250 is a tad quicker than a blaster but maybe its just that new quad feeling that makes it seem it could beat my 450 lol. I was neck in neck with my cousins raptor 350 when I had my blasty. Dont worry guys I see another blasty coming my soon, a build hopefully for my sister. I saw one of the forum that looked sick. White frame and pink everything else. I wanna do something like that for her.