Pick Your Dream Blaster

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
okay i saw this on another forum and thought it was pretty cool. Pick the year and color of blaster you want to have your base. Pretend you have it bone stock brand new just out of the crate. Now you have $4000 buy ANYTHING YOU WANT. make a list of the parts and prices.(it helps to keep and ongoing total too. Only use brand new parts. labor fees dont need to be included unless its a service (porting etc.) heres mine:

2004 blaster, white plastics and candy red frame
Ken Oconnor agressive trail port ... $150
Ken Oconnor Head Mod... $60 (210)
KOR T-rock +3 Swinger ... $400 (610)
ASR Long Travel +3+1 A-arms...$500 (1110)
TRX250r Works Triple Rate Shocks... $550 (1660)
Hot Rods +4 Crank ... $180 (1840)
Dynoport Exhaust ... $300 (2140)
Works 450r rear shock ... $600 (2740)
Vforce 3 ... $140 (2880)
Cfm Airbox ... $120 (3000)
Durablue Extended Axle ... $400 (3400)
PWK 33mm ... $180 (3580)
Razrs ... $280 (3860)
Steering Stabilizer $130 (3890)
Injection Block off plate $10 (4000)

Reactions: Triple_B
Got it. Well my seat is torn so ill need a new one but same graphic cover.
5528-downsized-0617011801.jpg

they look good but wouldnt work good for me tooo wide haha im just saying what i would do if i had it. Oh and silver and black color scheme i just like that and want it badd lol

nah there raptor 660's i believe could be wrong. but zwister i might pm you in a couple of days if you dont mind to get some measurements of those nerfs you got on your shee. Wanna see if there fit mine lol abviousely some welding to get the pegs to mount but i talked yo k gibson and know how to do it

I have craptor 660 pro peg nerfs, but very similar, they just dont have the recessed section for the kick start

My dream blaster would cost considerably more than 4 grand. Conservativly more like 10 grand lol. But I wont have my blaster the way i want it until im an old man at the rate i keep dreaming up new ways to spend the money i dont even have yet lol.

my dream blaster
custom +2+1 long travel a arms, banshee axle, banshee rims all around, yfz 450 shocks revalved with triple rate springs front and rear, +3 custom long travel roundhouse swingarm, maxxis razr2's all the way around, wave rotors, precision steering stabilizer, desert seat, clarke 3.5 gallon tank, a hood just like bronco has, with the fender extensions, exept the middle peice would be carbon fiber,custom banshee rear fenders, full KOC racing engine with port job and modded head, shift star mod, dynoport high volume pipe, and much more comfort stuff as i think of itm i didn't even bother to look up the price, but i'm sure it'd be over 4 grand

^^^^ i have an IMS 4 gallon, if you're looking for fuel capacity then the ims is better than the clarke, not sure which looks better as i've never seen the clarke.

i have my dream blaster just missing a few things (extended swingarm, gforce axle) I:I

^^^^ i have an IMS 4 gallon, if you're looking for fuel capacity then the ims is better than the clarke, not sure which looks better as i've never seen the clarke.

i have my dream blaster just missing a few things (extended swingarm, gforce axle) I:I

yah, i know the IMS is bigger, idk which i'm gonna get, they both look cool