Performance Head Cut and Redesigned Dome

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
this came off of a blaster i parted out a while ago. i was going to bolt this onto an engine to get squish clearence and compression, but i never did. the seller said that they were running this on VP C12 and were told they needed 100+ octane with this head. $50 shipped to 48.

blasterhead.jpg

Was it just cut to set the squish and the original chamber shape/size has been left untouched? What do you think the squish is (an estimate of the percentage and angle is close enough)?

there has been 2 angles cut on this from the outside, in. looks like it would work good, it will work alot better than a stock one i can garuntee that. i set calipers on the sealing surface. i could take a guess and say this would have .048-.052 squish with a stock thickness gasket. but again, thats just an educated guess. not the correct way to determine squish.

Looks like it still has alot of the stock cone shaped combustion chamber still intact.

thanks for your opinion! about 1/3 of the dome has not been touched. (inner portion by the plug). this will still perform alot better than a stock dome.