Parts from 02' Blaster

Thanks for the biz man...

I also gotta stock rear caliper and +4 extended brake line brand new from Vitos that is for sell as well. The stock carb with 310 main and uni air filter is still available. The heel guards and rear swingarm guard are sold. I will be selling the stock hood and light assy. as well.

Here is the rear brake caliper, with new seal, good pads still left on it, and Vitos +4 cable with all hookups to the stock lever for $35 shipped. i gotta keep the lever for my Hydro mod...but the cable has zero hours on it and retails for $30 off the Vitos site.

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9481.jpg

IMG_9482.jpg

Decided to go in a different direction with the rims. I am going to run 9" Banshee rear rims with hubs so these are up for sale, or trade for Banshee rims and tires. These are Holeshot tires, never ran, as you can see from the tits still on the tires. They are a size 20x11x10. The rims are a ITP T9 Pro Series and brand new as well. These come complete with chrome valve stems and caps. Paid $230 new, will sell for $175 + shipping or as stated, trade for Banshee rear rims and tires and the rims must have no hard rock rash on them. Lug pattern is 4/100

IMG_9485.jpg

IMG_9492.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg