parting out my blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad442

Aug 25, 2010
round lake,il
ok first lets not turn this into a why u doing that thread. a once in a lifetime opportunity has come up is all i will say. with that out of the way every part on the quad is brand new. the motor is for sale whole only with electronics and carb and polished aftermarket covers so dont ask for the lower end or top end i have 2 heads for it one race gas and one for pump gas price for teh motor is firm at 3000.00 as i have around 4400.00 into it it should make around 53+ horsepower with the race gas head it has never been fired up all the rest of the parts u can pm me. they will be sold with first to pm me on that specific part anyone that needs to see the parts that are for sale just see my build thread

or if someone has the cash i will take 6000.00 firm for it as it sits ready to fire up and ride keep in mind i have over 10,000 invested into this blaster and uintold hours of my own time also so im sure i will just end up parting it as i dont see anyone having that kind of coin laying around, but i could be wrong

DAMN. Well Whatever you came across Good luck. I hate to see that perfect machine go but sometimes things happen! Good luck in the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.