Parting out 2001 Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midwayusa

Mar 8, 2009
Near Manhattan, Kansas
This is my first time posting in this section so if I am breaking the rules in any way please let me know. Bought this for parts for my project Blaster and now selling what is left. It is listed locally on Craigslist as well and I have had some inqiries so will post what is not available as it sells.

Here is a link to the pictures:Parts Blaster Be patient as the pics are large.

Frame does not appear to be bent or damaged. Left front fender is broken and badly stitched. Handle bars are bent but not real bad. Something appears to be bent in either the a-arms or spindles and can be seen in the one picture.

Rear carrier bearings are shot and on the verge of being locked up. Rod seems to have a fair amoung of side play but up and down is not too bad.

What is pictured is what is left as of 3/12/2011. What is not available or sold is: complete engine, kill switch, gas tank, intake boot, CDI, headlight, tail light, thumb throttle assembly, carb. I do have a twist throttle assembly with a new cable that is available but not pictured. I may have some other items available later after my project bike is completed.

I have a PayPal account and prefer that as payment. Have 100% feedback on E-Bay and user name is jeters66535 on there. Shoot me an offer and keep in mind larger items cost more to pack and ship. Thanks for looking. Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.