Part Two

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Well as some of you know, unfortunately I had to sell my 01 to take care of some responsibilities. I was bummed but decided to start over and use the frame that I have left from the 98 that I parted out to fund my last build. The good and bad is that this is going to be a frame up build. Good because its going to be just the way I want it when I am done. Ihave no excuses to cut corners just to get it done and ride. Bad because it is going to be a slow build since I basically have to buy 85-90% of the parts to complete this and my budget is not very big. So without further ado...Part Two begins. :D

The frame....
ephqp5.jpg

295d28i.jpg

2wdqeee.jpg

Took advantage of the weather the last couple days and got the frame cleaned up yesterday and primed today. Swingarm is out getting a small repair done. Should have it back tomorrow. Bought a set of stock 03 a-arms to get moving forward. Hoping to go with extended a-arms and swinger eventually but sticking with stockers for now to keep the project moving. If the weather stays nice this week I am hoping to start painting the frame. Couple pics of the frame in primer.
29bfo6.jpg

1iwrd.jpg

Well here is some new pics of what is now going to be officially called "Project F The Man!" I am about 3/4 of the way through the first color coat. Have to let it dry and get some more paint. Just thought I would share the direction it is going to go.
PICT0039.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

Ok so my wife got home with the better camera so I moved the frame into the light in the garage to get a better picture of the color. Definately not red. lol
IMG_4779.jpg

nowwwwwwwwwww i see the orange, looks sweet dude, that my rear fender i see in the back??????? lol, ill still scoop it up, just might be a few more weeks since i got alot of parts comin in, or are you using it for your build?

nowwwwwwwwwww i see the orange, looks sweet dude, that my rear fender i see in the back??????? lol, ill still scoop it up, just might be a few more weeks since i got alot of parts comin in, or are you using it for your build?

Thanks. Yep same fender. No I am not planning to use it. I am going either white or black. No rush to get rid of it. Its yours if its still hanging around.