part out

mikeb3119

Jan 31, 2011
hi i was wondering if i did a part out how much would you guys think i can get...im pretty new to this though. i have a 2000 blaster....it has a brand new never ridden on powder coated black frame(300 for coat) a arms steering stem and +2 swing arm and the engine comes with a bigger piston im not sure of the size id like to get 400 after ship for frame and around 300 for engine. i have almost new never really ridden on front sand tires(rears are long from gone lol) and new front and tank maier plastics 14t front sprocket (new) i have the axle as well
thanks you guys for helping out like i said im a noob

nerf bars........sold

Last edited:
what front maier plastic do you have? what front shocks? what size carb? what front bumper? what exhaust? lol plus if you want to sell on here you need to be a member with 30 post just so you know.

Reactions: Whitty21
its all stock the only part of the exhaust i have is a fmf header pipe but its rusty and yea i know im working on the 300 for non members lol and the bumper is for a banshee but fit to the bike and the maier plastic is the racing

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

no rust holes at all. and yes i am willing to sell it. 70544 area. how much you think its worth??

Honestly I have no Idea. It looks the chrome is all gone on most of the pipe so painting it or re-plating it are the only options left. Im not even sure what I would offer for it.

hmm thats about right. i dont think i can get much from it. shipping would probably cost more then what its worth