$75 for the 2 shipped?

let me know and pics

aim is: cute w o the e 7

interested in the seat and rear plastics
$75 for the 2 shipped?

let me know and pics

aim is: cute w o the e 7

can do

Sorry all VERY VERY busy week, so you will ahve to work with me but i will get you your pics and quotes and what not, all items will be shipped on either friday or saturday, all the funds are going into my fathers bank account and he works out of town all week, sorry for any inconvenience's, but between looking for another truck and doctors appointments with my g/f, i havent had a whole lot of time

Would you take 100 for the nerfs and front wheel setup? These fit an 02' blaster right?

I posted this before the exhaust sounds good but I would need to jet my carb to run it I really would like to avoid this I'm still interested in the nerfs and possibly the front wheels. What colors the webbingin the nerfs?

sorry just noticed your other post but the front rims are inter changeable with a blaster?

Fly Dirtbike bars (CR low) $15 shipped

Maier Handguards- carbon fiber look $15 shipped

DG Alloy Fat nerfs $75 shipped

K&N Filter w/ outerwears $20 shipped

Maier Race Front- like new $60 shipped

PowerMadd star series hand guards - black/silver with mount kit $35 shipped

Do you still have these items? I am interested in these...I have cash in hand and can paypal it to you ASAP! Thanks.

Also, what is the Trenga Racing full kit?

yea so the quad he's parting outs mine
but i decided not to get rid of it i guess he already sold my handlebars and air filter o well i can get new ones but the rest is getting put back together sorry guys

do the front drums come with the pads? and do you still have the k&n air filter?

Do u stilll have the motor. cause if u do ill take it