Paranormal Activity

Mrs_3_0_5

Dec 18, 2008
Florida
I havent seen it yet but want to go see it....who here has seen it and is it good or bad...scary or not scary? Let me know...Thanks

Yeah sorry about that just another member not using the search bar before opening my mouth....I already got it from mr...he politely said "Welll Freek has seen it" I replied "how do you know that" and he gave me a nice "cuz he already posted a thread about it dumbass" or soemthing like that...LOL Thanks for all the info now to get him to take me to see it!!I:I

Yeah sorry about that just another member not using the search bar before opening my mouth....I already got it from mr...he politely said "Welll Freek has seen it" I replied "how do you know that" and he gave me a nice "cuz he already posted a thread about it dumbass" or soemthing like that...LOL Thanks for all the info now to get him to take me to see it!!I:I

hahahahah......no prob at all......u will like it!!!

my younger (19 yr old) buddy saw it last nite, and said it sucked, ended weird, and wasnt scary at all, told me dont waste my money

we watched like paranormal crap on tv last night and i get all freaked out and locked all the doors and couldnt be anywhere it was dark...lol im a baby. We go to halloween horror nights at universal every year and I get scared in the haunted houses easily too...mr gets a kick out of it...he scares me all the time