Other ATV's You Own/Ride..

What other ATV's do you Own/Ride? (multiple choice)

• Yamaha Raptor

Votes: 67 18.2%
  • Yamaha Grizzly

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Yamaha Banshee

Votes: 82 22.3%
  • Yamaha Wolverine

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Yamaha YFZ450

Votes: 50 13.6%
  • Yamaha Warrior

Votes: 47 12.8%
  • Yamaha Kodiak

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 195 53.0%

• Total voters
2008 yz450 special edition midnight blue white, 2008 ducks unlimited grizzly 700 efi no power stear no #wear soon hope fully the blaster i blew it up and striped to frame!

Yamaha Timberwolf 2WD FTW!

Custom headlight made from truck fog lights. It's the brightest quad you'll see in the woods around here!

Attachments

• 0926091428.jpg
    0926091428.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
My sig has the other bikes I own. I also have two nearly stock 04 CRF 50s. Ride the King and the Vinson the most. Blaster is for fun and the 250R is just to have. It should be taking its first drive tonight after being sanded down and painted and having some bearings, bolts and pieces replaced.

^^^Looks good!! Are you rear tires on backwards though? Both my bro in laws have the same tires or really similar ones and they have theres opposite. Just curious.

Yah I think so the came on the quad like that but I am not using them getting hole shots once I get it back together those are new too. I just dropped the frame of to my fab guy today.

i am thinking about getting a raptor 350. but my deciding factor is anything like the warrior where its damn near impossible to do a sit down wheelie with the motor being to far foward. or is the motor in the right place so you can.