opinions on part out?

colescustom

Aug 1, 2011
CT
im currently trying to sell my blaster, but dont want to end up with a pile of parts in my garage. thats what happened with my stock blaster, which i still have some parts for (shocks, swing arm, etc)

could make more $ via part out, but im not sure what to do. lots of great parts on this bike.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

definatly worth it parting yours cause you have so much more aftermarket on it, aftermarket stuff sells 10x faster than stock parts, just keep reasonalble prices and good prices on stock stuff and you should come out better price wise than selling it whole

if you do a part out on here you will make a nice amount of molah, more then you could ever make selling the bike as a whole. Parting out is the best way to go if you have a lot of aftermarket parts, and you are done with the bike of course!

dont have enough post to get on for sale/wanted form. so in the mean time pm me w/ all u want and offers. I:I

here is what you do, pay the ten dollars for supporting member then post up in the for sale section! The amount of money you will make will make up for that $10 and much more.

Throw some pics on this thread. What all you got an then we can pm you
THE BLASTER SITS AS IS and is still for sale as a whole (for now) so if youre looking to score a great bike for parts or to smoke the competition let me know
2d6nokx.jpg

2n0uefa.jpg

2md5s94.jpg

dont worry i have the other side of the dg nerf and body skid plate. just took them off after servicing and cleaning.

parts list to follow. all prices tbd + shipping. pm w/ offers.

4gqmat.jpg
one moreI:I

P/U or will drop off locally

Lonstar-Elka rear end w/ carrier/caliper/ shorty brake cable/hubs /sproket/ wave rotor/chain (Ready to bolt on)
works/+4 +1 front end
Fully built race motor & 26mm carb w/ carb kit and jets
all electrical/wiring
.190 douglas rims w/ holeshot mxr6's
black plastics w/ pb graphics (tank/rear)
gas tank
front custom hood black/carbon
dg bumper
dg nerfs
msr bars/controls /cables
stock stem
steering damper 7-way adj.
stock seat w/pb gripper cover
stock hubs (blue) w/ stock spindles
stock frame yamaha blue
stock grab bar yamaha blue
powermaid hand guards w/ hardware (blue)

anything i forgot that you see or need let me know.

have stock parts too:
swingarm-75
all shocks (yellow spring)-100
air box intake boot-5
air box lid snorkle-10
pegs/rear brake pedal-40
metal heal guards-40
stock stem black- 35
stock bars- 20
oil injection setup- 25
stock length chain-25
extra nut and bolts (misc, tires, plastics etc) -15