omg i still havent introduced my self!

Ok what I've gather from this topic is the peeps that's been here awhile an they do a lot of postin hasn't done an intro. I mean I've only been here for a year an I don't have a lot of post but atleast I've introd myself. Wait...... On second thought I haven't ethier. Lol

Hey tyler, welcome i oh about a year ago almost came to this site and got some great advice, fixed my atv with help and have enjoyed riding it and blowing it up now i have not been here in a month i usualy paruse through... check out stuff,, ride stories from other states, and check out what others are doing to get some perspective and idea'stherse cool people and jerks oh well welcome... :)

I go through this site when i need to, i have little time to chat i go to college full time work full time and have an over full time family. I like these sites because there great people share there wisdom and have a great time. i wish i had more time in 6 months i will cause i will be done with my four year and things will settle down. The blaster i am rebuilding is for my nef, he is great he's into so many sports but has athsma and i think the quad will be great for him i have enjoyed it.. i can always pic another one up lateer for another project for me.

That and i blew it up cause i am hard on two strokes LOL... I think it would take about six months and i t would just pop again it wasn't even lean i just don't get it as soon as i get it done andd broke in i will have to stop riding it this time so he ca get it and blow it up! lol .....

No it will be a suprise for his b-day he lives by RiceLake, WI. and i am in middle of nowere AZ.. lol .. he uses his grandpa's little honda it's an old thing it looks like its a 4x4 but its not can't remember the name i think its a 185 or somthing i think he will like this a whole lot more. I told my sister and she said your going to get him killed so Sound fun so far! lol As long as my brother inlaw likes it and my sister hates i am posative that Cole will love it !!!