oly cap you gott read this itll be worth your time

dalton98blaster

Jul 21, 2008
i just found the coolest thing ever to give my blaster the extra edge, sneeky petes nitrous oxide kit for atvs, it is 39.99 + 9.99 shipping, i cant wait, im going to order 2 if my dad will let me use his credit car, (you can only use two at once:-D=))I:IB-)B-)B-)I:II:I:::-D:-D

i have a co2 air sprayer thing for dusting my comp and it looks exactly like that. i think thats a scam. and its not even cool. like u gota pull the trigger on that little sh*t. theres no button or anything.

fail

ya that seems really cheap.. if you REALLY wantd you could prbly rig sumthin up yourself..

go tot he supermarket and get yourself a pack of charges for a whipped cream maker. its the exact same thing, nitrous in those little Co2 canisters. while that wil in fact work and give you a power boost, you wont notice a lot. they dont hold enough nitrous for more than 1 shot at a time. also, any time you add additional oxygen to your mixture, what needs to happen so you dont blow your motor? yup, gotta change your jettign to add more gas or you will run lean.

yeah as pedo said do it your self it would be cheaper and it still wont work....not to be mean but it wont show hp gain at all!!!!!!

yah, its not like nitrous setups in cars. I had one of those little nitrous kits on my pocket bike, the same exact one and i could barely feel that, could you imagine that on a quad? you wouldnt feel anything. If you want to go faster and not pay alot of money, change your gearing. Those bottle are so small, that before the nitrous could even cool down the piston it would be hot again, i not trying to be a mean to you, im just saying its all around just a stupid design, idea.

the correct way is to have relay set up for the juice and fuel.i beleive that is called a dry shot and it aint worth a shizzzz. nos does make a sneaky pete system , but that aint it! like stated before... if u r pumpin more oxygen u gotta have more fuel.other wise u lean out an d go pop! im sure it wont hurt ur engine, there aint enough volume there. junk dont waist ur money. and i wouldnt use a button for spray either. u gotta have a switch to arm the system and a micro switch that engauges the system at wide open throttle.

yah, its not like nitrous setups in cars. I had one of those little nitrous kits on my pocket bike, the same exact one and i could barely feel that, could you imagine that on a quad? you wouldnt feel anything. If you want to go faster and not pay alot of money, change your gearing. Those bottle are so small, that before the nitrous could even cool down the piston it would be hot again, i not trying to be a mean to you, im just saying its all around just a stupid design, idea.

nitrous doesnt cool your piston, thats not how it works at all.

when nitrous is sprayed into an engine it is in a gas form (liquid form in the bottle). the gas is N2O. thats 1 nitrogen molecule and 2 oxygen. once its sprayed into the engine and introduced to the high temperatures of the compression chamber the nitrous oxide is more stable because of the nitrogen molecules. once the cycle combusts the oxygen takes over and is burned. since regular air is 70+% nitrogen the burn is small compared to a burn with nitrous oxide mixed in with it. now that the added oxygen of the nitrous is in there mixed in with the air you are almost triple original amount of oxygen in teh motor thus making a bigger bang and pushign the piston down harder than whithout the nitrous. and with that, as everyone knows, the added oxugen content requires added fuel in order for you to keep your top end intact. namely, no holes in pistons or no blown head gaskets.

dry nitrous systems like the one above use a vehicles computer system and oxygen sensors to determine the amount of air in teh misture and automatically compensates by telling the injectors to flow more fuel. since the blaster isnt fuel injected, a dry system would be very harmful to your motor since you cant change your jetting on the fly. the only way to make a dry system work on a carburated vehicle is to rejet it to accomidate the nitrous. doing this makes it run like sh*t when you arent on the nitrous.

wet systems have seperate fuel and nitrous relays that mix the two before its sprayed into the engine. this is the most common system and are usually more expensive due to the added componets. they take a seperate fuel line from the gas tank and it runs stright to the solinoid that is operated by the WOT or pushbutton switch that starts the spary.

hope this helps.

its a scam... already talked to a friend that bought one off of sneaky pete's... and apparently thats why its called "sneaky" they can't get in trouble either though because there is no guarentee for any major gains.. the only guarentee is so that it won't hurt your motor....