old vid of my spankin 400ex....

cool vid, the blaster has to be the easiest quad to do wheelies on, i like them, although i can pass up a blaster, doing a wheelie in 4th gear with my yfz450 while the blasters pinned in 6th, now thats fun

another great vid, how many sets of tires do you roast through in a year doing all your awesome burnouts on pavement?

And I saw your side wheelie to wheelie a while back and have been practicing it, I can ride wheelies for a good 150-200 feet

cool vid, the blaster has to be the easiest quad to do wheelies on, i like them, although i can pass up a blaster, doing a wheelie in 4th gear with my yfz450 while the blasters pinned in 6th, now thats fun

really ....wow does it look like this one sitting in my garage
24pwisz.jpg

2 stroke isnt the easiest to ride wheelies on..

Killer riding props to the vid... Love that wheelie where you pull up on the back wheel.. NUTS!

Thanks for the entertainment! Keep up the killer riding skilz you got!

holy sh*t please come teach my wife to do that. she loves to ride but damn she dont ride like that. you even put me to shame because i cant even ride a wheelie. plus its hard to do with a twist throttle

really ....wow does it look like this one sitting in my garage
24pwisz.jpg

2 stroke isnt the easiest to ride wheelies on..

ya really, mines an 06 though, that one looks like an 07, so pretty close. the blaster is quick but top speed is slower. the yfz revs faster and has a higher rpm than the blaster, its like a 2 stroke with 4 stroke power, gotta love it:D

I love all that stuff Mrs. B I:I
Oh and I'm talking about the Blaster and riding incase Nelson see this lol