Oily spark plugs

RKR

Nov 21, 2010
south carolina
2000 blaster bored to 67.5..i put fmf stage 2 kit in carb..and now it fouls plugs after about 30~45 minits after new plug is in..plug has a lot of oil on it..stage 2 kit has needle in stock pos. And 360 main jet ..airbox lid removed and k~n filter...please inbox help

Did you fit a pipe as well? even if you did #360 main jet would put way up on the rich side. The combustion chamber would not have been getting warm enough to burn off all the oil.

If all you have done is remove the airbox lid and put in a new filter the biggest jet I feel you need is a #240 - #250, with the stock needle on the middle clip.

Read up on plug chops and do one, this will make sure you are right with your jetting.

That's way too rich . With removed lid and that filter you should only be at a 250 or 260
My blaster had no airbox , fmf fatty exhaust and pc2 silencer , uni pod filter and I was only running a 290 main , and it was still a bit on the rich side to protect the motor .
Are you running the stock oil injection? Or premixing and if you are premixing make sure you aren't using 2 stroke injector oil because they are different