oil

yamalube is good but there are 2 kinds, one for oil injection and one is better for premix so if u get some make sure u ask and get the right one. but if u wanna go up a notch id use klotz. haha good stuff

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT ANOTHER WHAT OIL IS BEST THREAD!!!SDFJKSDFJKSDFAJDFJHSDFJFSD :eek: :eek: lol, sorry. klotz benol FTW!!!!

ill find the last post i made about this, and post a link...there was just a thread about this......

well, everyone on here says somthing different... but no one has any solid evidence or reasoning other than "thats what i use, its the sh*t!" so until someone does some lube endurance tests, or dyno runs with different pre mixes, its all bullshit.

well, everyone on here says somthing different... but no one has any solid evidence or reasoning other than "thats what i use, its the sh*t!" so until someone does some lube endurance tests, or dyno runs with different pre mixes, its all bullshit.

easy there little feller.....but you are correct...any higher end race oil will be better tho...like klotz,caster927,amsoil,maxima and so on

In all reality if you use any of the premium oils you should be fine. I personally use Klotz Supertechniplate and like it as it is a synthetic blend that has the benefits of both a castor oil and synthetic. I also decided to use it because of its ability to blend with alcohol since more and more fuel has ethanol in it. An engine builder local to me says that he prefers Techniplate R50 as he says that it has proven itself over the years with their drag and race 2-strokes and he feels that it has a better additive package than the Supertechniplate. My friends run Techniplate R-50 and they ride hard and their engines last so take your pick. Oil is cheep, engines are not, and after research I am even thinking about going to a 24:1 ratio for my blaster as it has to work soooo hard to lug my 280# ass all over the place. Just remember that at 32:1 a gallon of oil will last through 32 gallons of fuel-- that is a sh*t load of riding. The cost per gallon for the use premium oils is not significant enough for me to save some change- at one time I calculated it to be between .10-.75 cents a gallon difference depending on many variables. I have even switched to using 110ll race gas becasue of how much better my Blasters run with it and the Klotz premix as I only go through maybe 30-40 gallons of fuel a year at the most. This will change after I get my stroker engine built but I will still run either race gas or avgas as I can still find 100ll for $3-4 a gallon instead of $8.49 for the 110 race gas.

i agree, but i doubt anybody is going to take the time to do any of these test, so...thats probly the answer your going to get. actually for me, its about preference. i use amsoil, its a synthetic, kinda pricey. but i like it. it also smells good out the tail pipe. also my brother is a dealer...so thats always nice too.